Friday's Activities - We Enjoy Eating So Much

Stock Photo

 Assalamualaikum,

It is Sunday evening at 4.54pm. I'm here in front of computer typing out words without any proper plan of what am I should share here. I just finish with my review on the last book I read. Now my head kind of blank on what should i write it out here. I'm not in writing slump or blogging. More like, having no idea at all. Although, the idea is there but it just stays in my mind.

Anyways, I have an idea while typing the above. 

Let me share with you, our weekend activity.

Friday.

We decided to go for window shopping at Ikano. It's been a while since our last visit the mall. We went to fill our hungry stomach at food court ikano. We decided on Bruce Dumpling because my sister went for a dental surgery so she need to eat soft foods. Apparently, it taste good. I have Spicy Bowl Noodle and my sisters, chicken dumpling. While my mom decided to eat siew mai and small nasi lemak. Loving it. No photo because we were too hungry.

We go for window shopping to the curve then back to Ikano to fill our stomach again. This time was pastry. I have a photo of it.

Friday's Activities - We Enjoy Eating So Much


We have ice chocolate. Delicious! The chicken puff taste amazing. The last time we ate here was in 2020 before covid with our late father. Loving all the memories with our Babah. 💖

Next, we went home. Buy our groceries. Rest and then again, food hunting.

Life 2

Roti canai for us. One of the best that is near to our house.

That's all our activities. It's all about eating and eating. The hungry people. Most important is, we are happy. 💞

Meet you guys in another post. See ya. xx

1 comment