A Pleasure of Reading - I Almost Abandon my Blog

As a reader, I enjoy my reading to the fullest. It has always been a great escape, and nothing beyond that could ever change it.

blogger

If you have been following my blog since 2017, then you will know that, more often than not, I'm sharing book reviews and, sometimes, other things. My head is so full of reading that I almost forget the existence of my own blog. I admit I have stopped writing since October last year. That was bad.

Honestly speaking, I'm having a crisis of ideas about what I should write about on my blog. Could lack of energy typing here be one of the reasons, no?

I do sometimes feel like I'm not good at writing, which could be one of the reasons why I'm avoiding my own blog. But that shouldn't be a good reason to not practice my writing, yes?

As good as I am at understanding books and articles, it is tough for me to lay them out in writing. Practicing makes perfect. I'll do my best here and improve my writing ability.

Anyway, I have reading many great books, be it English novel or Malay novel, both have been the best one and I hope many more of it in the future.


How do you improve your English writing?



0 comments