Read With Me #16: Not Quite Alone by Tasha Lim

 

Read With Me #16: Not Quite Alone by Tasha Lim

Not Quite Alone by Tasha Lim
Penwings Publishing
Goodreads
5🌟

Review

It’s been a long time since I last read poetry. I can never get enough of Tasha Lim’s Poetry and Prose in Not Quite Alone. The writing truly captures our emotions and is very much relatable with us. All this while, I have been looking for the right words to define how I felt throughout the Covid’s era until today and finally, Tasha Lim has written the best poetry to resonate our feelings.

I have so many favourite poems in this book and one that really stood out is “Mother”. Mother’s love truly knows no bounds especially during the hardest year of our life. Each of the poems written points out what we are facing as an individual and in society. It is very descriptive to the extent that my mind could play out the phases we have been through in daily life.

A poem that is raw, expressive, heartfelt, gives a smile on my face and I am very much in love with every minute of my reading. I know I will come back to this book again and again and I could not recommend enough to my siblings and friends to read this remarkable poetry and prose. It will carve deep in my heart forever.

Overall, I’m thankful for the existence of this poetry and prose. As the title says, Not Quite Alone and that says it all. It is truly beautiful poetry.

Not Quite Alone by Tasha Lim will be available WEDNESDAY 18/10/2023! Pre-Order yours NOW with a 20% discount that comes with an autographed book and bookmark at penwings.com/store before it ends really soon!

Read With Me #16: Not Quite Alone by Tasha Lim


0 comments